Despite the rumours and scaremongering you may have heard on the grapevine, Andalucía will not go into lockdown today.
Moreno, the president of Andalucia has stated that it is a question of tightening mobility even further, but that the figures do not call for the full confinements of a stay-at-home lockdown.
Andalucía, like other regions in Spain, will bring in stricter measures to curb the rate of infection of Covid-19 and relieve the pressure on hospitals.
As of yesterday Sunday, November 8, 2020, a Decree of the Presidency of the Junta de Andalucía has been approved and will go into force at midnight tonight.
The current curfew will be extended by two hours to between the hours of 10 pm. and 7:00 a.m.
All non-essential activity must close at 6:00 p.m and the individual municipalities of Andalusia will be closed, so that you can only enter or leave them in a justified way.
Buena Vida Spain will be open business as usual - 9.30 - 17.30
Causes that are considered justified are as follows:
- Acquisition of medicines, health products and other essential goods.
- Assistance to health centers, services, and establishments.
- Assistance to veterinary care centers for emergency reasons.
- Compliance with labor, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
- Return to the place of habitual residence after carrying out some of the activities foreseen in this section.
- Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
- Refueling at gas stations or service stations.
Services considered essential and that are not subject to the time restriction of 6:00 p.m.
- Industrial activity.
- Retail establishments of food, beverages, products, and essential goods.
- Health centers, services, and establishments.
- Professional services and household employees.
- Social and socio-sanitary services.
- Veterinary centers or clinics.
- Gas stations.
- ITV stations.
- Home delivery services.
- The soup kitchens.
- The wakes.
- Sports centers where physical activity is carried out outdoors.
- Early Childhood Care Centers and Outpatient Treatment Centers.
- Activities of fish markets, first sales dispatch centers, central markets, and supply markets for agri-food products.
- Due to force majeure or situation of need.
- Any other activity of a similar nature, duly accredited.
Limitation of groups of people in public spaces:
- The permanence of groups of people in spaces for public use, whether outdoors or indoors, is limited to six people unless they are living together, this limitation also applies to homes and private spaces.
- The confluence of groups of people in public facilities or establishments that have a regime approved by the health authority is not included in this limitation, not for work, institutional, educational or university activities.
- When the group includes partners and non-partners, the group is also limited to six people.